Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Friday 10 May 2013

Wow, that's a long way down...

Well,

I'm back in A71 land and have finally got the appropriate approvals to use A71/G0MGX whilst in region. This is good news indeed.

To coincide with the timely arrival of this approval I have also moved into an apartment within the centre of Doha. This will be my residence whilst I am in this part of the world between now and the end of the year.  I already know where the buddypole will be sited, it's a long way down though:


This is the view that the buddypole will have, it's kind of looking West:


So, all I need now is some equipment. I'm planning to bring my FT-450 and Buddypole with me next time I travel back here.

I've also sent the appropriate evidence to the ARRL and have already received the certificate for my A71 callsign for LOTW:




Interesting times, egh?

No comments:

Post a Comment