Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Tuesday 26 February 2013

A7 Land, A71A - Ah, Qatar!

Well,

As I mentioned a while ago, I am now spending some of my time in A7 land. Been here today:


Amazing welcome and a really impressive place. I'm hoping that I will be able to get A71/G0MGX so I can operate here. There is talk of a reciprocal licensing agreement between the UK and Qatar; I've given over copies of my license and various other bits and pieces and the guys at QARS are going to progress the application for me.

Here are a couple of other shots from A71A:


And this is the top of a recently imported tower from Germany:


This is the bottom of an identical tower (they bought two):


So, I have to be patient, but I am confident that the guys will do all they can to help me.

Wonderful, egh?

1 comment:

  1. Impressive, worked A71A numerous times from 40-10m. Hope to meet you some time if we are lucky. Have a nice stay there and good DXing. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete