Search This Blog

Radio Guy Tees

Radio Guy Tees
Radio Guy T-Shirts

Saturday 23 April 2011

Antennas and more Antennas

Never ever being satisfied seems to be a problem of mine! I've seen a review of the Dual Beam Pro from Pro Antennas, information here:

http://www.proantennas.co.uk/dualbeampro.htm

So I decided I should get one. I've spent most of the day up a lader adding yet another sky hook to the house; this is the pole before I did any more with it - you'll see that there is a cheap and nasty TV rotator included:

I then stuck a T & a K bracket on the back of the house; the Dual Beam Pro should now be able to sit just above the eaves of the house. I'm wondering if I should add another T bracket above these too; I'm also wondering if there is any real strengh higher up the wall as it gets rather narrow there.



What d'ya recon??

No comments:

Post a Comment